भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Email ID: Rakesh.Dubey1@icar.gov.in
M.Sc: M.Sc.(Ag.). Vegetable Science
PhD: Vegetable Science
Post Doc (if any):
Dubey, R. K., Singh, V, Upadhyay, G and Pandey, A K.(2015). Assessment of phytochemical composition and antioxidant potential in some indigenous chilli genotypes from North East India.Food Chemistry,188 : 119-125.
Dubey, R.K., Upadhyay,G.,Singh V. Pandey S. (2020). Antioxidant potential and free radical scavenging activity of Parkia roxburghii, G. Don, a lesser known leguminous tree from North East India.South African Journal of Botany,131:454-461.
Dubey, R K., Singh, V, Devi, K., Kartek K.(2013).Response of calcium application on yield and skin damage of potato tubers. Indian Journal of Horticulture,70 (3):383-386.
Dubey, R. K., Singh V. Devi, K. and Kartek, K.(2012).Effect of nitrogen levels and cultivars on growth and yield components of potato in foot hills of Arunachal Pradesh.Indian Journal of Horticulture,69(4):545-549.
Khatoon, U., Dubey, R.K., Singh, V., Upadhyay, G. and Pandey, A.K.(2016).Selection parameters for fruit yield and related traits in Luffa acutangula (Roxb.) L.).Bangladesh Journal of Botany,45(1):75-84.
Devi J, Dubey R K, Mishra G P. Sagar V , Verma R K Singh P M, Singh J. (2021). Inheritance and stability studies of multi–flowering trait in vegetable pea (Pisum sativum L.), and its contribution in yield improvement. Scientia Horticulturae,287:https://doi.org/10.1016/j.scienta.2021.110235.
Yatung, T., Dubey, R K., Singh, V., Upadhyay, G. and Pandey, A. K. (2014).Selection parameters for fruit yield and related traits in chilli (Capsicum annuum L.). Bangladesh Journal of Botany ,43(3):283-291.
Singh, M., Dubey, R.K., Koley, T.K., Maurya, A., P.M. Singh, P.M., Singh, B. (2019). Valorization of winged bean (Psophocarpus tetragonolobus (L) DC) by evaluation of its antioxidant activity through chemometric analysis. South African Journal of Botany,121:114-120.
Devi, J, Mishra, G.P., Sanwal, S.K., Dubey, R.K., Singh, P.M., Singh, B.(2018).Development and characterization of penta-flowering and triple- flowering genotypes in garden pea (Pisum sativumL. var. hortense). PLOS ONE,13(7):e0201235.https://doi.org/10.1371/journal.pone.0201235.
Devi J, Mishra GP, Vidya Sagar , Kaswan V , Dubey R K, Singh P M ,Sharma S K, Behera T K. (2022). Gene-Based Resistance to Erysiphe Species Causing Powdery Mildew Disease in Peas (Pisum sativum L.). Genes,13:316. https://doi.org/10.3390/genes13020316.
- Developed 06 varieties namely Kashi Manu (Water Spinach), Kashi Annapurna (Winged bean), Kashi Aproova (Vegetable Pea), Kashi Tripti ( Edible podded-Vegetable Pea), Kashi Nanda (Ridge gourd) and Kashi Vandana (Sponge gourd).
- Genotype VRPM-901-5 (INGR19077) registered as unique genotype bearing 3-5 pods per peduncle.
- Genotype VRPSel-17(INGR21139) registered as unique genotype bearing single flower per peduncle.
- Developed Water spinach cultivation technique for Upland field condition & Developed lotus propagation technique through leafy stem cutting.
- Acted As Major Guide for 7 PG (Vegetable Science) students and taught Vegetable Science courses to UG,PG & Ph.D. students.
- Excellence in Research Scientist Award for outstanding contribution in field of Horticulture (Vegetable Science)” by Agricultural Technology Development Society, Ghaziabad, India
- Distinguished Service Award for outstanding contribution in field of Vegetable Science” by Society of Biological Sciences and Rural Development, Prayagraj, India.
- ISNS Fellowship -2019 for significant contribution in Agricultural Research & Development
- ISVS Fellowship-2019 for significant contribution in Vegetable Science.
- Received best poster award on Ipomoea aquatica: An Underexploited Leafy Vegetable for crop Diversification, Nutritional and Economic Security in ICVEG-21