भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
This variety is suitable for both summer and rainy seasons. The yield potential is around 140-150 q/ha. The variety is resistant to both YVMV and OLCV, while moderately tolerant to major pests under field conditions. Plants are medium-tall with short internodes along with 2 to 3 branches. Fruits are medium, dark-green, easily cooked, good for both table and export purposes. Recommended for cultivation in Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand & Punjab, vide gazette notification number S.O. 2277(E), 17.08.2015
- Growing season: Suitable for both spring summer and rainy season.
- Sowig time: February for spring summer crop and June for rainy season crop.
- Seed rate: 12-14 kg/ha for spring summer crop and 8-10kg/ha for rainy season crop.
- Spacing: 45 cm × 20 cm (spring summer crop) and 60 cm × 30 cm (rainy season crop)
- Fertilizer dose: 100kg Nitrogen:50kg Phosphorus: 50 Kg Potassium/ha