भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Kashi Gobhi-25 (VRCF-50)
Indian/tropical cauliflower, November maturity (first fortnight of November around 25 °C temperature). White compact and hemispherical curd free from riceyness, leafiness and fuzziness. Marketable curd weight 600-700 g and yield 25-28 t/ha. Recommended for cultivation in Uttar Pradesh, vide Gazette notification number S.O. 692(E), dated 05.02.2019.
- Maturity group: First fortnight of November in North Indian plains or around 25±2 °C average temperature at initiation and development of curds.
- Nursery raising: Last week of July to second week of August. Drench the soil with mancozeb+metalaxyl 72% WP @ 0.2% or mancozeb 75%
- WP @ 1.0% and or Al-Fosetyl 80% WP @ 0.1% to avoid the incidence of damping off.
- Seed rate: 400-450 g/ha
- Transplanting: Last week of August to second week of September.
- Spacing 50×45-50 cm.
- Nutritional requirement: NPK @ 120:60:50 kg/ha. Borax @ 15 kg/ha as basal application or 0.2-0.5% as foliar spray. Ammonium molybdate @ 2 kg/ha as basal or 0.02-0.03% as foliar spray.