भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Plant Pathology; Plant Virology; Phytoplasma; Disease management
- First time reported and characterized the complete genome of Tomato leaf curl Palampur virus causing leaf curl disease on Basella alba (Malabar spinach)
- Documented watermelon bud necrosis virus (WBNV) causing bud necrosis disease on round melon for the first time from India
- Documented groundnut bud necrosis virus (GBNV) causing bud necrosis disease on Solanum torvum for the first time from India
- Documented tomato leaf curl Joydebpur virus causing leaf curl disease on chilli for the first time from Andaman & Nicobar Islands
- Screened brinjal germplasms against little leaf disease caused by phytoplasma and categorized resistant, moderately resistant, and susceptible.
- Awarded Best Poster Award for presentation on “Natural mixed infection of Two Orthotospoviruses on Bitter gourd (Momordica charantia L.) in India” in National conference on “Food and nutritional security through vegetable crops in relation to climate change” (9-11, Dec 2017) at ICAR IIVR, Varanasi
- Awarded best poster award for presentation on” Occurrence and distribution of major viruses infecting bitter gourd in Uttar Pradesh, India” in International Conference on “Plant Protection in Horticulture: Advances and Challenges (ICPPH-2019)” held at ICAR-IIHR, Bengaluru during 24-27July, 2019.
- Awarded best poster award for presentation on “Poleroviruses: an emerging threat for cucurbits cultivation in northern India” in International conference on Plant Protection in Horticulture: Advances and Challenges (ICPPH-2019) held at ICAR-IIHR, Bengaluru during 24-27July, 2019.
1. Awarded National Talent Scholarship for pursuing B.Sc (Ag.)
2. Awarded with ICAR-JRF for pursuing M.Sc (Ag)
1. Kumari, S., Krishnan, N., Rai, A.B., Singh, B., Rao, G.P. and Bertaccini, A., 2019. Global status of phytoplasma diseases in vegetable crops. Frontiers in Microbiology, 10, p.1349.
2. Kumari, S., Krishnan, N., Dubey, V., Pandey, K.K. and Singh, J., 2019. Characterization of recombinant tomato leaf curl Palampur virus causing leaf curl disease of Basella alba L. in India. Journal of Plant Pathology, pp.1-5.
3. Nagendran K., Kumari S., Rai A.B., Manimurugan C., Singh B., Karthikeyan G. and Naidu R.A. 2018. First report of peanut bud necrosis virus infecting bitter gourd (Momordica charantia L.) in India. Plant Disease, 102(3):690
4. Meena B.R., Nagendran K., Tripathi A.N., Kumari S., Sagar V., Gupta N., and Singh B. 2018. First report of charcoal rot caused by Macrophomina phaseolina in Basella alba in India. Plant disease, 102(8): 1669.
5. Kumari, S., Nagendran, K., Dubey, V., Manimurugan, C., Singh, A.K., Rai, A.B. and Singh, B., 2019. First report of natural occurrence of groundnut bud necrosis virus in Solanum torvum Sw. in India. Journal of Plant Pathology, 101(1), pp.185-185.
6. Krishnan, N., Kumari, S., Dubey, V., Rai, A.B., Meena, B.R., Singh, A.K., Chinnappa, M. and Singh, B., 2019. First Report of Natural Occurrence of Watermelon Bud Necrosis Virus in Round Melon (Praecitrullus fistulosus) in India. Plant Disease, 103(4), pp.781