भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Email ID: email@example.com
M.Sc: ICAR-IARI, New Delhi
PhD: ICAR-IARI, New Delhi
Post Doc (if any):
Nakul Gupta, Manimurugan Chinnappa, Prabhakar Mohan Singh, Rajesh Kumar, Vidya Sagar (2022) Determination of the physio-biochemical changes occurring during seed development, maturation, and desiccation tolerance in Moringa oleifera Lam. South African Journal of Botany. 144: 430-436
Nakul Gupta, S K Jain, B S Tomar, Anjali Anand, Jogendra Singh and A K Singh (2021) Morpho-physiological and biochemical changes during seed development in cucumber (Cucumis sativus). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 91(3): 411-416
Nakul Gupta, Sunil Kumar, S. K. Jain, B. S. Tomar, Jogendra Singh and Vishwanath Sharma (2021) Effects of Stage of Harvest and Post-harvest Ripening of Fruits on Seed Yield and Quality in Cucumber Grown under Open Field and Protected Environments. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 10(01) 2119-2134.
Nakul Gupta, Sunil Kumar, S. K. Jain, B. S. Tomar, Jogendra Singh and Vishwanath Sharma (2021) Challenges and Opportunities in Cucumber Seed Production. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences. 10(01): 2135-2144.
B. R. Meena, S. R. Yerasu, N. Gupta and J. Singh (2020) Resistance assessment and biochemical responses of maize genotypes against Rhizoctonia solani f. sp. sasakii Exner causing Banded leaf and sheath blight disease.Australasian Plant Pathology. https://doi.org/10.1007/s13313-020-00760-2
Nakul Gupta, S.K. Jain, B.S. Tomar, Anjali Anand, Jogendra Singh and A.K. Singh (2020) Physiological and biochemical changes associated with fruit load per vine and seed quality in cucumber (Cucumis sativus L) under open field and protected environments. Indian Journal of Horticulture. 78(1): 93-100.
Roy S, Gupta N, Manimurugan C, Singh PM and Singh J (2020) Research and development issues prioritization for vegetable seeds in India: A perception study. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 91(1):34-38.
Singh J, Munshi AD, Sureja AK, Gupta N and Tomar BS (2019) Combining ability analysis and mineral nutrients in ridge gourd (Luffa acutangula). Indian Journal of Agriculture Science. 89(11): 1959-1963.
B.R Meena, K Nagendran, Tripathi, S. Kumari, V Sagar, N. Gupta, A.B. Rai and B. Singh (2018) First Report of Characoal Rot Caused by Macrophomina phaseolina in Basella alba L. in India. Plant Disease. 10.1094/PDIS-01-18-0152-PDN
Keshav K. Gautam, M.M. Syamal, A.K. Singh and Nakul Gupta (2017) Variability, character association and path coefficient analysis of green pod yield and its related traits in pea (Pisum sativum L.). Legume research. 40(5): 818-823.
- Standardized seed testing protocol for moringa seed: use of between paper (BP) at 25°C or alternate temperature 20°~30°C with the first count on 12th day and final count on 17th day.
- Standardize Seed coating in chilli: carbendazim @ 2g/kg + imidachloprid @ 2 ml/kg seed + micronutrient mixture @ 20 g/kg seed gave maximum germination and vigour indices in chilli cv. Kashi Anmol.
- Standardized seed drying and storage method using zeolite beads for pumpkin, radish, ash gourd and cowpea: use of zeolite beads @ 1:3 (seed:beads)
- Standardization of date of sowing and number of cutting in seed production of palak’ recommended that sowing of palak cv. All Green during October with one cutting gave higher seed yield along with highest seed quality.
- Standardized seed viability and vigour enhancement in aged (less viable) seeds of brinjal through seed priming: seed priming with K2HPO4 (0.01M) or GA3 (100ppm) for 24h improved germination and vigour of less viable brinjal cv. Kashi Taru
- Two Best poster award in NCVEG-2017 ‘National Conference on Food and nutritional security through vegetable crops in relation to climate change’
- Best poster award in First Vegetable Science Congress (VEGCON- 2019)
- Best oral presentation award in “10th National Seed Congress 2019 on “Quality Seed for Farmers' Prosperity”
- Best Paper Award entitled “Challenges and opportunities in cucumber seed production” in ‘Indian Horticulture Summit -2020’ held at MGCGV, Chitrakoot, M.P. from 14-16 February, 2020
- Best poster award in ‘National Convention (4th Agrivision) on Integrated Agriculture- Prosperous Bharat