भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
SWATI SHARMA, Scientist (SS)Field of Specialisation: Postharvest Technology
Email ID: email@example.com
M.Sc: Postharvest Technology of Horticultural Crops
PhD: Postharvest Technology of Horticultural Crops
Post Doc (if any):
Joining date in ICAR :
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating above 6.0 with first or corresponding author only):
- Yadav N, Singh AK, Pal AK, Sharma S and Barman K 2022. Postharvest application of 6-benzylaminopurine preserves quality and delays senescence of pointed gourd (Trichosanthes dioica) fruit. Natlional Academy Science Letters, 45(2): 123-127. DOI: 10.1007/s40009-021-01092-5.
- Sharma S, Chaurasia SNS, Singh J, Tiwari S, Kole B and Behera TK 2022. Bioactive properties and enzymatic activities in long and round type eggplant (Solanum melongena L.): Inferences for processable traits. Scientia Horticulturae, 302: 111170.
- Yadav N, Singh AK, Emran TB, Chaudhary RG, Sharma R, Sharma S and Barman K 2022. Salicylic acid treatment reduces lipid peroxidation, chlorophyll degradation and preserves quality attributes of pointed gourd fruit. Journal of Food Quality, 2090562.
- Sharma S, Singh BK and Singh SK 2022. Osmo-drying and quality evaluation of cauliflower genotypes. Vegetable Science, 49(1): 56-61.
- Sharma S, Krishna H, Barman K, Kole B, Singh SK and Behera TK 2022. Synergistic effect of polyamine treatment and chitosan coating on postharvest senescence and enzyme activity of bell pepper (Capsicum annuum L.) fruit. South African Journal of Botany, 151: 175-184.
- Waghmare R, Kumar M, Yadav R, Mhatre P, Sonawane S, Sharma S, Gat Y, Chandran D, Radha, Hasan M, Dey A, Sarkar T, Banwo K, Alao M, Balakrishnan J, Suryawanshi D, Lorenzo JM. 2023. Application of ultrasonication as pre-treatment for freeze drying: An innovative approach for the retention of nutraceutical quality in foods. Food Chemistry, 404: 134571.
- Sharma S, Prasad RN, Tiwari S, Chaurasia SNS, Shekhar S and Singh J. 2020. Effect of chitosan coating on postharvest quality and enzymatic activity of eggplant (Solanum melongena L.) cultivars. J. Food Process. Preserv. DOI: 10.1111/jfpp.15098.
- Asrey R, Barman K, Prajapati U, Sharma S and Yadav A. 2020. Genetically modified fruit and vegetable - An overview on senescence regulation, postharvest nutraceutical quality preservation and shelf life extension. J. Horti. Sci. Biotechnol. DOI:10.1080/14620316.2020.1845986.
- Kumari, P., Barman, K., Patel, V.B., Sharma, S. and Kole, B. 2018. Variability of bioactive properties and antioxidant activity in commercially grown litchi cultivars in India. Indian Journal of Horticulture. 75(3): 369-375.
- Nath V., Sharma S. and Barman K. 2016. Acute Encephalitis Syndrome and its Alleged Litchi Connection- A Review and Status. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 86(3): 283-290.
Patent / Technologies / Varieties / Methodologies / System etc. (Five only):
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Five only):