भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Email ID: email@example.com
M.Sc: Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PhD: Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Post Doc (if any):
Manjunatha T Gowda, Jagadeesh Patil, Devindrappa M, Vijayakumar R and A Verghese (2016). Entomopathogenic nematodes: A potential biocontrol agent against Eggplant Ash weevil Myllocerus subfaciatus Guerin, (Coleoptera: Curculionidae). Nematology 18: 743-750. https://doi.org/10.1163/15685411-00002989
Manjunatha T Gowda, Jagadeesh Patil, Vijayakumar R, Jaydeep Halder, Veereshkumar, Pratap A. Divekar, A. B. Rai and Jagdish Singh (2020). Isolation, identification and biocontrol potential of entomopathogenic nematodes occurring in Purvanchal and Bundelkhand regions of Uttar Pradesh, India. Egyptian Journal of Biological Pest Control 30:95. https://doi.org/10.1186/s41938-020-00290-5
Manjunatha T Gowda, Bharat Raj Meena, Nagendran Krishnan, M. Manjunath, C Sellaperumal, A B Rai, Arpita Singh, C. Manimurugan, Jagadeesh Patil, K K Pandey, J Singh (2022). Antimicrobial peptides producing native Bacillus spp. for the management of root-knot nematode Meloidogyne incognita infecting okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L. Moench). Biological Control 171: 104951. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.biocontrol.2022.104951
Manjunatha T Gowda, Radha Prasanna, A Kundu, V S Rana, U Rao and G Chawla (2023). Differential effects of rhizobacteria from uninfected and infected tomato on Meloidogyne incognita under protected cultivation. Journal of Basic Microbiology. https://doi.org/10.1002/jobm.202200695.
Manjunatha T Gowda, Radha Prasanna, Aditi kundu, V S Rana, Gautam Chawla (2023). Characterization and evaluation of native rhizobacteria isolated from Meloidogyne incognita-infected tomato (Solanum lycopersicum). Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 93 (2): 175-180. https://doi.org/10.56093/ijas.v93i2.131227.
- Antimicrobial peptide genes producing two Bacillus isolates i.e., Bacillus subtilis CRB7 (MH108169) and B. marisflavi CRB2 (MH109283) were identified against M. incognita and evaluated their bioefficacy in tomato and okra crop
- Bacillus subtilis CRB7 talc based bio-formulation with its methods of application was identified as effective approach for the management of root knot nematode infestation in tomato under protected cultivation
- Solanum torvum (wild relative of brinjal) was identified as promising resistant rootstock against M. incognita and evaluated the root stock compatibility and root knot nematode resistance with promising tomato cultivars upon grafting
- Developed two-step simple screening for nematode resistance in tomato germplasms
- First insight into the biocontrol potential of entomopathogenic nematodes against third instar and pre-pupal stages of eggplant ash weevil (Myllocerus subfasciatus Guerin).
- Best oral award for presenting research work in 1st International Conference on Biological control Approaches and Applications organized by ICAR-NBAIR, Bengaluru, Karnataka during 27-29th September 2018.
- Best oral award for presenting research work in National Symposium On Plant Health Management organized by Navsari Agricultural University, Campus Bharuch, Gujarat during 2nd – 4th, November, 2020