भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Email ID: Govind.Pal@icar.gov.in
M.Sc: CSAUA&T, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
PhD: CSAUA&T, Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh
Post Doc (if any): -
Pal Govind (2009). Impact of scientific lac cultivation training on lac economy – A study in Jharkhand, Agricultural Economics Research Review. 22 (1): 139-144.
Pal Govind, Bhagat ML and Bhattacharya A (2009).Lac cultivation as a risk coping strategy for agriculture in Jharkhand. The Indian Forester, 135 (5): 611-617.
Pal Govind, Jaiswal AK and Bhattacharya A (2010). An analysis of trend and variation in prices of lac at different levels of market in West Bengal. Indian Journal of Agricultural Marketing, 24 (1): 1-5.
Pal Govind (2010). Growth and Instability in production and export of Indian lac. The Indian Forester,136 (9): 1235-1240.
Pal Govind, Bhagat ML and Bhattacharya A (2010). Yield gap and constraints in adoption of improved lac cultivation technology in Jharkhand. Indian Journal of Forestry, 33 (4): 609-612.
Pal Govind (2011). Socio-economic characteristics of lac growers in Kanker District of Chhattisgarh. The Indian Forester, 137 (11): 1294-1297.
Pal Govind, Radhika C, Singh RK, Udaya Bhaskar K, Ram H, and Rajendra Prasad S (2016). An Economic Analysis of Pigeonpea Seed Production Technology and its Adoption Behavior: Indian Context. The Scientific World Journal, Vol. 2016, 1-7.
Pal Govind, Radhika C, Singh RK, Udaya Bhaskar K, Ram H, and Rajendra Prasad S (2016). Comparative economics of seed production vis-à-vis grain production of pigeonpea in Karnataka. Legume research, 39 (5): 806-809.
Pal Govind, Udaya Bhaskar K, Jeevan Kumar SP, Sripathy KV, Kumari K and Agarwal DK (2021). An Economic analysis of Mung Bean seed production technology in Mau district of Eastern Uttar Pradesh. Legume Research, 44 (10): 1260-1264.
Pal Govind, Sripathy KV, Kumari K, Tyagi V, and Kumar S (2021). Study on production and supply of quality seed in Eastern Uttar Pradesh. International Journal of Social Science, 10 (3): 231-240.
- Socio-economic study of lac growers and economics of production and marketing of lac in major lac producing states along with constraints analysis.
- Methodology for the estimation of lac production and processing has been developed.
- Impact assessment of lac production technology has been made in important lac growing states.
- Impact assessment of seed production technology in important crops along with economics of quality seed production and constraints analysis has been made.
- Popularization of technologies among farmers- lac production technology; seed production technology along with training to different stakeholders on lac and quality seed production.
- Young Scientist Associate Award (Agricultural Economics)- 2014 by Bioved Research Institute of Agriculture and Technology, Allahabad
- Best paper presentation award (2015) by Indian Society of Extension Education, New Delhi
- Young Scientist Award (2015) by Indian Society of Extension Education, New Delhi
- Best presentation award (2017) by International Multidisciplinary Research Foundation, Vijayawada
- Best Scientist Award (2018) by EET CRS, Noida, UP under 7th Science and Technology Award