भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Koshlendra Kumar Pandey
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
M.Sc: GB Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Pantnagar
PhD: Rajendra Agriculture University, Pusa, Samastipur.
Post Doc (if any):
Pandey, K.K., Pandey, P.K. and Singh, B. (2002). Slow blight response of early group of cauliflower (Brassica oleracea var. botrytis subvar cauliflora) to Alternaria blight (Alternaria brassicae) under artificial inoculation conditions. Indian Journal of. Agricultural. Science. 72 (11) 682-684.
Pandey, K.K., Pandey, P.K., Kalloo, G. and Banerjee, M.K. (2003). Resistance to early blight of tomato with respect to various parameters of disease epidemics. Journal of General Plant Pathology .69 (6) 364-371.
Mishra, R.K. Pandey, K.K. and Pandey, P.K. (2009) Screening of Pea (Pisum sativum) genotypes against rust caused by Uromyces fabae. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 79(6) 402-403.
Priti Upadhyay, Prabhash C Singh, B. Singh, M. Singh, Rajesh Kumar, K.K. Pandey and Mathura Rai (2009). Sources of resistance against early blight (Alternaria solani) in tomato. (Solanum lycopersicum) Indian J. of Agril. Sciences. 79 (9) 687-693.
K.K. Mishra, Ashis Kumar and K.K. Pandey (2010). RAPD based genetic diversity among different isolates of Fusarium oxysporum fsp. lycopersici and their comparative biocontrol. World Journal of Microbiololgy & Biotechnology. 26:1079-1085.
K.K. Pandey, P. Saxena, R.B. Bhasker, D. Bahukhandi and P.K. Tyagi. (2013).Development of artificial inoculation technique and cross infectivity test of Sclerotinia species on different hosts.Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 83 (7): 717-720).
Ashwani Kumar Sharma and K.K.Pandey (2016). Effect of season of production on storage and production behaviour of potato (Solanum tuberosum) minitubers. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 85(5):640-646.
Chaurasia A, Meena BR, Tripathi AN, Pandey KK, Rai AB, Singh B. (2018). Actinomycetes: an unexplored microorganism for plant growth promotion and biocontrol in vegetable crops. World J Microbiol Biotechnol 34: 132. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11274-018-2517-5.
Shweta Kumari, Krishnana, Nagendran, Vikas Dubey, Bappa Das, Koshlendra Kumar Pandey and Jagdish Singh (2021). Investigations on annual spreading of viruses infecting cucurbit crops in Uttar Pradesh, State, India. Scientific Reports, 11:17883. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41598-021-97232-4.
Shweta Kumari, K. Nagendran, C. Manimurgan, K.K. Pandey, J. Singh (2021). Diversity of tospo viruses infecting vegetable crops of eastern Indo-Gangetic plains of Uttar Pradesh and its impact on cowpea seed health. European Journal of Plant Pathology. http;//doi.org/10.1007/s10658-021-02411.
- Reported first time a new hypothesis of double sigmoid disease progress curve in same cropping season in plant disease epidemiology.
- First time in India developed successful culturing and sporulation technique of Gloeocercospora sorghi causing gray leaf spot of sorghum.
- Developed IPM module for nursery, tomato, chilli, cole crops, eggplant and several other vegetables.
- Reported cross infectivity of Sclerotinia on berseem, brinjal, tomato without any host specificity.
- Developed artificial inoculation technique for screening of Gray leaf spot and Shooty stripe disease of sorghum, Sclerotina blight in berseem and vegetables, early blight; coller rot diseases; anthracnose in bottle gourd and ash gourd; Didymella blight
- ICAR Award for Team Research for the biennium 2003-04.
- Dr. Harbhajan Singh award by Indian Society of Vegetable Science in 1998.
- Fellow of Indian Society of Vegetable Science in 2016 vide letter no. Nil dated 14.11.2017.
- Fellow of Indian Phytopathological Society (FIPS) in 2014.
- Fellow of Indian society of Mycology and Plant Pathology (FISMPP) in 2005.