भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Email ID: Hare.Krishna@icar.gov.in
M.Sc: ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
PhD: ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi
Post Doc (if any):
Krishna, H., Singh, S.K., Sharma, R.R., Khawale, R.N., Minakshi and Patel, V.B. 2005. Biochemical changes in micropropagated grape (Vitis vinifera L.) plantlets due to arbuscular-mycorrhizal fungi (AMF) inoculation during ex vitro acclimatization. Scientia Horticulturae, 106: 554-567.
Krishna, H., Sairam, R.K., Singh, S.K., Patel, V.B., Sharma, R.R., Grover, M., Nain, L. and Sachdev, A. 2008. Mango explants browning: Effect of ontogenic age: mycorrhization and pre-treatments. Scientia Horticulturae, 118: 132–138
Krishna, H., Das, B., Attri, B.L., Grover, M. and Ahmed N. 2010. Suppression of Botryosphaeria canker of apple by arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi. Crop Protection, 29(9): 1049-1054.
Krishna, H., Kumar, L., Haldhar, S.M., Singh, D. and Saroj, P.L. 2019. Phenological growth stages of Indian jujube (Ziziphus mauritiana Lamk.) according to the BBCH scale Annals of Applied Biology, 174(1): 106-112.
Krishna H, Singh SK. 2007. Biotechnological advances in mango (Mangifera indica L.) and their future implication in crop improvement: a review. Biotechnol Adv., 25(3): 223-43. doi: 10.1016/j.biotechadv.2007.01.001.
Krishna, H., Alizadeh, M., Singh, D. et al. Somaclonal variations and their applications in horticultural crops improvement. 3 Biotech 6, 54 (2016). https://doi.org/10.1007/s13205-016-0389-7
Krishna, H. and Parashar, A. 2013. Phytochemical constituents and antioxidant activities of some Indian jujube (Ziziphus mauritiana Lamk.) cultivars. Journal of Food Biochemistry, 37(5): 571-577.
Krishna, H., Das B., Attri B.L., Kumar A., Ahmed N. 2012. Interaction between different pre- and postharvest treatments on shelf life extension of ‘Oregon Spur’ apple. Fruits, 67: 31–40.
Krishna, H., Attri, B.L. and Kumar, A. 2012. Improvised Rhododendron squash: processing effects on antioxidant composition and organoleptic attributes. Journal of Food Science and Technology, 51(11): 3404–3410
Krishna, H., Janakiram, T., Singh, M.K., Karuppaiah, V., Yadava, R.B., Prasad, R.N., Singh, J. & Behera, T.K. 2022. Immunomodulatory potential of vegetables vis-à-vis human health, The Journal of Horticultural Science and Biotechnology, DOI: 10.1080/14620316.2022.204650
- Development of guidelines for the conduct of test for Distinctiveness, Uniformity and Stability (DUS) on Indian Jujube (Ber) (Ziziphus mauritiana Lamk.), which is first such descriptor in line with the UPOV guidelines.
- Identification of ber variety ‘Thar Malti’ as PI; Associated in identification of mulberry varieties Thar Lohit and Thar Harit.
- Development of fruit-based cropping system models for sustainable production in arid regions
- Production technology of peaches under organic cultivation regimes
- Standardization of two-stem training system for higher productivity in tomato for polyhouse production
- Recipient of Dr. R.D. Asana Gold Medal from Indian Society for Plant Physiology, New Delhi.
- Editorial Board Member of Scientia Horticulturae, Elsevier, The Netherlands.
- Certificate of Excellence in Reviewing by ‘Scientia Horticulturae’, Elesiver, The Netherlands.
- Convener & Editor for vocational courses on Horticulture (Pomology for Class XI), offered at Senior Secondary level, designed by CBSE, New Delhi.
- Fellow of Indian Academy of Horticultural Sciences, New Delhi.