भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Dr Shubhadeep Roy, Senior ScientistField of Specialisation: Agril Extension
Email ID: Shubhadeep.Roy@icar.gov.in
M.Sc: Agril Extension 2007
PhD: Agril Extension 2010
Post Doc (if any):
Joining date in ICAR :
Publications (Top 10 Publications having NAAS rating above 6.0 with first or corresponding author only):
- Roy, S., Gupta, N., Singh, N., Manimurugan, C., Singh, P. M. And Singh, J. 2021. Research and development issues prioritization for vegetable seeds in India: A perception study. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 91 (1): 34-8.
Roy Shubhadeep, Singh Neeraj, Prasad R N, Singh Shriprakash and Singh Jagdish. 2020. Perspicasity analysis for priority setting in processing and post-harvest sector of vegetables in India. Vegetable Science. 47 (1): 150-152.
- Roy S,Singh N, Vanitha S M, Prasad R N and Singh J. 2019. Acuity analysis of vegetable experts to determine the priorities in sustainable vegetable production technologies. Vegetable Science: 46 (1&2): 126-128.
- 1. Roy, S., Halder, J., Singh, N., Rai, A. B., Prasad, R. N. and Singh, B. 2017. Do vegetable growers really follow scientific plant protection measure? An empirical study from eastern Uttar Pradesh and Bihar. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences. 87 (12) 1668-72.
- 1. Singh, N., Roy, S., Vanitha, S. M., Rai, A. B., Singh, V.K. and Singh, B. 2017. Constraints faced by farmers in adopting improved vegetable production technologies. Vegetable Science. 44 (1): 120-22.
- Roy, Shubhadeep., Singh, Neeraj., Chaukhande, P., Singh, Raghwendra., Prasad, R. N. and Singh, B. 2016. Perception analysis of vegetable experts on setting priority for enhancing efficiency of agribusiness and marketing in vegetable sector in India. Indian Journal of Extension Education. Vol 52, No. 3&4 (126-129). http://www.isee.org.in/uploadpaper/52,July%20-%20December,26.pdf
- Roy, Shubhadeep., Singh, Neeraj., Vanitha, S.M., Rai, A.B. and Naik, P.S. (2015). E-Survey to analyse perception of agricultural experts regarding priority setting for future research in vegetables in India. Proc. Natl. Sci., India, Sect. B Biol. Sci. DOI 10.1007/s40011-015-0562-5.
- Singh Neeraj, Roy Shubhadeep, Singh B and Rai A. B. (2015). Impact of Improved Vegetable Technologies in Disadvantaged Districts of Uttar Pradesh. Indian Journal of Extension Education. Vol.51, No. 1&2, 2015. p: 56-59.
- Roy Shubhadeep, Singh Baldeo, Padaria R.N. and Singh Neeraj. (2014). Grass Root Constrictions in Implementation of MNREGA in West Bengal. Indian Journal of Extension Education. Vol.50, No. 1&2, 2014. p: 24-27.
- Roy Shubhadeep, Singh Baldeo, Padaria R.N. and Singh Neeraj. (2014). Activities and Institutional Mechanism of MNREGA and its Effectiveness in West Bengal. Indian Journal of Extension Education. Vol.50, No. 1&2, 2014. p: 18-23.
Patent / Technologies / Varieties / Methodologies / System etc. (Five only):
Awards / Recognitions / Fellowship (Five only):
- Young Scientist Award 2015 from Indian Society of Extension Education
- Best Trainee Award for sequring 1st rank in 90th Foundation Course 2010 NAARM, Hyderabad
- IARI Merit Medal for outstanding academic performance in Doctor of Philosophy Degree Programme 2011 ICAR-IARI, New Delhi