भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Email ID: email@example.com
M.Sc: C.S. Azad Univ. of Agric. & Tech, Kanpur
PhD: Institute of Agric Sci., BHU, Varanasi
Post Doc (if any):
Bahadur Anant, Singh J. and Singh K.P. (2004). Response of cabbage to organic manures and biofertilizers. Indian J. Hort. 61 (3): 178-179.
Bahadur Anant and Singh, K.P. (2005). Optimization of spacing and drip irrigation scheduling in indeterminate tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum). Indian J. Agric. Sci. 75 (9): 563-65.
Bahadur Anant, Singh, J., Singh. k. p., upadhyay, a. k. and Rai, m. (2006). Effect of organic amendments and biofertilizers on growth, yield and quality attributes of Chinese cabbage (Brassica pekinensis Olsson). Indian J. Agric. Sci. 76(10): 596-598.
Singh, J., Upadhyay, A.K., Bahadur Anant, Singh, B., Singh, K.P. and Rai, M. (2006). Antioxidant phytochemicals in cabbage (Brassica oleracea L. var. capitata). Scientia Hortic. 108(3): 233-46.
Singh, J., Upadhyay, A.K., Prasad, K. Bahadur Anant and Rai, M. (2007). Variability of carotenes, Vitamin C, E and phenolics in Brassica vegetables. J. Food Compo. Analysis 20(2): 106-112.
Bahadur Anant, Singh J., Singh K.P., Upadhyay A.K. and Rai M. (2009). Morpho-physiological, yield and quality traits in lettuce (Lactuca sativa) as influenced by use of organic manures and biofertilizers. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 79(4): 282-85.
Bahadur Anant, Singh K.P., Rai A., Verma A. and Rai M. (2009). Physiological and yield response of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus Moench) to irrigation scheduling and organic mulching. Indian J. Agric. Sci., 79(10): 813-15.
Bahadur Anant, Singh A.K. and Singh K.P. (2013). Effect of planting systems and mulching on soil hydrothermal regime, plant physiology, yield and water use efficiency in tomato. Indian J. Hort. 70(1): 48-53.
Bahadur Anant, Lama, T.D. and Chaurasia S.N.S. (2015). Gas exchange, chlorophyll fluorescence, biomass production, water use and yield response of tomato (Solanum lycopersicum) grown under deficit irrigation and varying nitrogen levels. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 85(2): 224-28.
Bahadur Anant, Mishra VK, Singh AK and Singh B. 2017. Evaluation of physiological and yield traits in cowpea for screening of drought tolerance lines. Indian J. Hort. 74(3): 393-398.
- New and innovative technology of grafted Pomato and Brimato production
- Technology for waterlogging tolerance (96 h) in tomato through grafting on brinjal rootstock
- Developed water saving technologies: Furrow irrigated raised bed (FIRB) planting and alternate furrow irrigation in tomato
- Developed heat tolerance varieties (VRNTH-19095 and VRNTH-18283) in tomato
- Developed organic production modules for Broccoli, Chinese cabbage, Cabbage, Pea and Lettuce
- Harbhajan Singh Gold Medal in 2015 by Indian society of Vegetable Science, Varanasi for the best research paper in Vegetable Science
- Harbhajan Singh Gold Medal in 2016 by Indian society of Vegetable Science, Varanasi for the best research paper in Vegetable Science
- Senior Research Fellowship (SRF 1996-1999) in Horticulture for pursuing Ph. D program
- Fellow Indian society of Vegetable Science, Varanasi