भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Email ID: email@example.com
M.Sc: M.Sc. (Ag) Horticulture - Meerut University Meerut
PhD: Ph. D. Horticulture - GBPUA&T, Pantnagar
Post Doc (if any): Post Doc (if any)
Singh R.K., Rai N., Singh A.K., Kumar P., Chaubey T., Singh B. and Singh S.N. (2018). Elucidation of diversity among F1 hybrids to examine heterosis and genetic inheritance for horticultural traits and ToLCV resistance in tomato. Journal of Genetics 97 (1), 67-78. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12041-018-0904-1.
Singh B., Chaubey T., Upadhyay D.K., Jha A., Pandey S.D. and Sanwal S.K. (2015). Varietal characterization of okra (Abelmoschus esculentus) based on morphological descriptions. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 85 (9): 1192–1200.
Singh B., Chaubey T., Upadhyay D.K., Jha, Aastik and Pandey S.D. (2013). Morphological characterization of Vegetable pea (Pisum sativum L. spp. hortense) genotypes and their application for distinctiveness, uniformity and stability testing.Legume Research, 37 (5):547-551.
Rai N., Singh P.K., Verma A., Yadav P.K. and Chaubey T. (2010). Hierachical analysis for genetic variability in pole type French bean. Indian Journal of Horticulture 67 (Special issue): 150-153.
Singh B., Chaubey T., Upadhyay D.K., Jha A. and Pandey S.D. (2014). Morphological description of French bean varieties based on DUS characters. Indian Journal of Horticulture 71(3): 345-348.
Jaydeep Halder, T Chaubey, C Manimurugan, R Kumar, P M Singh and A. B. Rai. 2021. A case study of insect visitors and pollen vectors in sponge gourd (Luffa cylindrica (Linn.)) during summer and rainy seasons in India. International Journal of Tropical Insect Science, 42:215-225; https://doi.org/10.1007/s42690-021-00535-2.
Halder Jaydeep, Kushwaha Deepak, Rai AB, Dey Debjani, Chaubey T. and Singh B. (2016). First record of Acythopeus curvirostris citrulli (Marshall) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) on sponge gourd, Luffa cylindrica (Linn.), its bionomics, diurnal activity and ecofriendly management. Vegetable Science: 43 (2) pp: 190-197.
B. Singh, T. Chaubey, D.K. Upadhyay, Aastik Jha and S.D. Pandey (2012). Morphological characterization for DUS testing of cabbage (Brassica oleracea var. capitata L.) cultivars. Progressive Horticulture 44 (1): 170-173.
Chaubey T, Manimurugan C, Gupta Nakul, Kumar Rajesh, Singh PM and Singh B (2016). Effect of different weed management practices on seed yield and quality of vegetable pea. Vegetable Science 43 (1):1-12:142-144.
Singh, P.K.; Choudhary, B.R.; Chaubey, T.; Singh, Ramesh; Bhardwaj, D.R. andSingh, B. (2010). Heterosis and Floral biology of cluster bearing and gynoecious population of sponge gourd (Luffa cyclindrica). Vegetable Science 37 (1): 89-90.
- Ridge Gourd variety (2): Kashi Shivani notified by the CVRC (S.O. 3636 (E), 06.12.2016) and Kashi Nanda (VRRG-6A) identified for release and notification through AICRP-VC during XXXIX GM 7-9 Sept., 2021.
- Sponge gourd variety-hybrid (6): Kashi Shreya, Kashi Jyoti, Kashi Rakshita(hybrid) and Kashi Saumya(hybrid) notified by CVRC (S.O.692(E) dated 05.02.2019). Kashi Kalyani: CVRC notification-awaited. Kashi Vandana (VRSG-17-2) identified by AICRP-VC in 2021.
- Pumpkin variety-hybrid (2) : Kashi Shishir (hybrid) notified by CVRC (S.O. 692(E) dated 05.02.2019) and CVRC notification of Kashi Basant is awaited. Long melon variety (1): Kashi Santushti (VRSLM-16) notified by CVRC (S.O. 1480(E) dated 01.04.2021).
- Bottle gourd variety (3): Kashi Kirti, Kashi Kundal and Kashi Kiran (VRBG-4); Bitter gourd variety (1): Kashi Mayuri and Pointed gourd variety (1): Kashi Amulya. All these 5 are notified by CVRC (S.O. 692(E) dated 05.02.2019).
- Tomato variety-hybrid (2): Kashi Abhimaan (VRTH-101) notified by CVRC (S.O. 2363 (E) dated 04.10.2012) and Tomato Varity: Kashi Aman (VRT-0801) notified by CVRC (S.O. 261 (E), 16.01.2018).
- Fellow of Indian Society of Vegetable Science, ICAR-IIVR, Varanasi; Indian Society of Horticultural Research & Development (ISHRD), Dehradun, Uttarakhand and Bioved Research Society, Prayagraj, Utter Pradesh.
- Bioved Young Scientist Associate Award, by the Bioved Research Society, Prayagraj, Utter Pradesh.
- Scientist of the Year-2014 by the Samagra vikas welfare society held at Lucknow, U.P.
- Best oral presentation award in 2014 during “International symposium organized by SVWS held at Lucknow, U.P from Nov., 25-26.
- Best poster presentation award (6) during “National Symposiums in 2014 & 2016, National Conference in 2017 (2), Ist Vegetable Congress-2019 and International Conference in 2021.