भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Kashi Suhaavani (VRAM-42)
Luxuriant plant growth with lusture green canopy, soft succulent green leaf, delayed flowering and high yield potential (30-33 t/ha). Suitable for growing during summer and rainy season. Rich in protein content 15.50 % on dry weight basis, tolerant to white rust. Recommended for cultivation in Uttar Pradesh & notified vide gazette notification number S.O. 692(E), dated 05.02.2019.
Package of Practices
- Sowing time is February-March and June-July in northern India.
- A seed rate of 2.5 kg is sufficient for one ha.area.
- Line to line spacing 20-30 cm.
- Sowing at a depth of 1-1.5 cm.
- A basal dose of 25 tonnes of FYM, Azospirillum 2 kg and Phosphobacteria 2 kg/ha, N 75 kg and K 25 kg per ha.