भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
This is the first variety having medium sized, attractive and cylindrical fruit with high yield potential which is suitable for distant marketing. It can be grown successfully in rainy and summer seasons and performs better at 25-300C at medium humidity. Yield 250-270 q/ ha. Recommended for cultivation in the states of Uttar Pradesh, Delhi, Punjab, Bihar, Jharkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Uttarakhand & West Bengal, vide gazette notification number 456(E), 16.03.2012.
- Seed Rate: 3.5-4.0 Kg/ha.
- Time of sowing: Last week of February to 15th March and Last week of June to 15th July.
- Planting: Row to row: 3.5 m, Plant to plant: 75 cm-Summer season, Row to row: 4.5 m, Plant to plant: 75 cm -Rainy season.
- Fertilizer: N.P.K. ratio 100:80:60 with organic compost and 2 foliar spray of WSF (water soluble fertilizer) 19:19:19 (NPK) @ 5 g/litre of water at 35 and 45 days after sowing.
- Bower system is more rewarding during rainy seasons.