भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
I was born and brought up in District Bundi, Near Kota, Rajasthan. I completed B.Sc.(Horti) from College of Horticulture Mandsaur, MP (2011), and M.Sc. Horticulture (2013) from Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi. I served as Research Scholar (2013-2015) at ICAR-Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi.
Currently, my research is focussed on
- Genetics and breeding of Watermelon, Longmelon, Indian squash and Bitter Gourd
- Breeding for resistance to biotic stresses in melons and gourds
- Breeding for yield and quality attributes in melons and gourds
Associated with the development of Bitter Gourd Variety: Kashi Mayuri (VRBTG-5) for cultivation in the Uttar Pradesh state.
- ICAR-NTS award for undergraduate
- ICAR-JRF for postgraduate
- ICAR-NET qualified 2013 & 2014
- ICAR-Senior Research Fellowship in Horticulture-2013
- Young fellow and Young scientist award from reputed societies
- Netaji Subhas-ICAR International Fellowship-2019
- Member: Society for Promotion of Horticulture H.O. ICAR-IIHR, Bangalore, India.
- Member: Indian Society of Vegetable Science, Varanasi, India
- Member: Indian Academy of Horticultural Sciences, New Delhi, India
- Member: Association for Promotion of Innovations in Vegetables (APIV)” H.O. ICAR-IIVR, Varanasi, India
Gautam, K. K., Syamal, M. M., Singh, A. K., and Gupta, N. (2017). Variability, character association and path coefficient analysis of green pod yield and its related traits in pea (Pisum sativum L.). Legume Research: An International Journal, 40(5).
D R Bhardwaj, K K Gautam, S Saha, K Nagendran, K K Pandey, A K Singh, P M Singh and B Singh (2018). Mining the source of resistance for downy mildew and gummy stem blight in bottle gourd (Lagenaria siceraria) accessions. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences 88 (5): 746–50.
Mamta Singh, K.K. Gautam, R.K. Panwar and S.K. Verma. (2018). Gene action, heterosis and combining ability studies for economic traits in diallel crosses of lentil (Lens culinaris Medikus.) Agricultural Science Digest 38(4):248-254.
D P Moharana, M. M. Syamal, Anand Kumar Singh and K. K. Gautam (2018). Elucidation of Path Coefficient Analysis for Various Morphological Yield Attributes in Elite Genotypes of Bitter Melon (Momordica Charantia L.). Vegetable Science. 45(2), 180-184.
Lesha Bohane, Rajesh Tiwari and K.K. Gautam. (2016). Integrated nutrient management in ber (Zizyphus mauritiana Lamk.) cv. Gola under Malwa Plateau conditions of Madhya Pradesh. Indian Journal of Horticulture. 73(1): 128-132.