भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
- Biological Control
- Insect Toxicology
- Host Plant Resistance
- Integrated Pest Managment
- First record of Microplitis tuberculifer (Wesmael 1837) (Hymenoptera: Braconidae), a parasitoid of Spodoptera litura Fab. from India
- First record of Melon weevil, Acythopeus curvirostris citrulli (Marshall) (Coleoptera: Curculionidae) on sponge gourd, Luffa cylindrica (Linn.) from India
- New record of leaf caterpillar, Noorda blitealis Walker (Lepidoptera: Pyralidae) as fruit and seed borer of drumstick, Moringa oleifera Lam.
- New record of Nephopteryx eugraphella Ragonot as a serious leaf webber of Mimusops elengi Linn. from Uttar Pradesh, India and its ecofriendly management
- Developed forewarning model for Diaphania indica, a sporadic pest of bitter gourd and cucumber
- Identifying the differential response of Diaeretiella rapae towards different vegetable aphids
- Exploring the suitability of different prey aphids on the growth, development and reproduction of green lacewing, Chrysoperla zastrowi sillemi (Chrysopidae: Neuroptera)
- Determination of median lethal time (LT50) of different emtomopathogens and their compatibility with neem oil
- Elucidating the mechanisms of resistance of okra jassids against different okra genotypes
- IPM module for major insect pests of bitter gourd, pumpkin, bottle gourd, chilli, okra, brinjal & tomato developed
- Weather-based forewarning model for cucurbit fruit fly, Zeugodacus cucurbitae (Coq.) developed
- Identified the insecticidal activity of Vinca rosea and Callistemon lanceolatus
1. Conferred “Young Scientist Award” by the Society of Plant Protection Sciences (SPPS), ICAR-NCIPM, New Delhi, India
2. Awarded “Himadri Young Scientist Award” by the Indian Society of Horticultural Research and Development (ISHRD), Uttarakhand, India
3. Recipient of “Young Horticultural Scientist Award” by the Society for Horticultural Research and Development (SHRD), Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
4. Conferred “Agricultural Scientist Award” by Dr. B. Vasantharaj David Foundation, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
5. Awarded “Meritorious Scientist Award” from the Society of Plant Protection Sciences (SPPS), New Delhi, India
1. Awarded the “Fellow of the Society for Biocontrol Advancement” (FSBA), Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
2. Awarded the “Fellow of the Society of Plant Protection Sciences” (FSPPS), New Delhi, India
3. Inducted as a “Fellow of Indian Society of Vegetable Science” (FISVS), Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India
Jaydeep Halder, T Chaubey, C Manimurugan, R Kumar, P M Singh and A. B. Rai. 2022. A case study of insect visitors and pollen vectors in sponge gourd (Luffa cylindrica (Linn.)) during summer and rainy seasons in India. International Journal of Tropical Insect Science, 42:215-225; https://doi.org/10.1007/s42690-021-00535-2.
Jaydeep Halder, Pratap A. Divekar and A. T. Rani. 2021. Compatibility of entomopathogenic fungi and botanicals against sucking pests of okra: an ecofriendly approach. Egyptian Journal of Biological Pest Control, 31:30. doi.org/10.1186/s41938-021-00378-6.
Jaydeep Halder, A. B. Rai, Debjani Dey and B. Singh. 2016. First Record of Microplitis tuberculifer (Wesmael 1837) (Hymenoptera: Braconidae), a Parasitoid of Spodoptera litura Fab. from India. National Academy Science Letters, 39(6):417–419. (DOI 10.1007/s40009-016-0497-2).
Jaydeep Halder, Deepak Kushwaha, Dibyendu Deb, Debjani Dey and A B Rai. 2021. Mirid bugs as an emerging threat to bottle gourd cultivation: dynamics and management. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 91(5):723–728.
Jaydeep Halder, Waluniba, Sunil Joshi, Aastik Jha and A.B.Rai. 2020. New host record of Formicococcus polysperes Williams (Hemiptera: Pseudococcidae): An emerging pest of Taro Colocasia esculenta (L.) Schott from India. National Academy Science Letters, 43(5):467-472. doi.org/10.1007/s40009-020-00883-6.