भारत सरकारGOVERNMENT OF INDIA
कृषि और किसान कल्याण मंत्रालयMINISTRY OF AGRICULTURE AND FARMER'S WELFARE
Behavioural research, Adoption study, Impact assessment, SHG, FPO formation, Entrepreneurship development
Research priority setting in vegetable sector in India
Work on successful entrepreneurship development module
Young Scientist Award
ISEE Golden Jubilee National Seminar 2015
- Roy, Shubhadeep., Singh, Neeraj., Vanitha, S.M., Rai, A.B. and Naik, P.S. (2015). E-Survey to analyse perception of agricultural experts regarding priority setting for future research in vegetables in India. Proc. Natl. Sci., India, Sect. B Biol. Sci. DOI 10.1007/s40011-015-0562-5.
- Singh Neeraj, Roy Shubhadeep, Singh B and Rai A. B. (2015). Impact of Improved Vegetable Technologies in Disadvantaged Districts of Uttar Pradesh. Indian Journal of Extension Education. Vol.51, No. 1&2, 2015. p: 56-59.
- Singh Neeraj, Roy Shubhadeep, Rai A.B. and Singh B. (2014). Garden pea harnessing high remuneration leads to livelihood security in eastern Uttar Pradesh. Vegetable Science. Vol. 41 (1), 2014. P: 19-21.
- Roy Shubhadeep, Singh Baldeo, Padaria R.N. and Singh Neeraj. (2014). Grass Root Constrictions in Implementation of MNREGA in West Bengal. Indian Journal of Extension Education. Vol.50, No. 1&2, 2014. p: 24-27.
- Roy Shubhadeep, Singh Baldeo, Padaria R.N. and Singh Neeraj. (2014). Activities and Institutional Mechanism of MNREGA and its Effectiveness in West Bengal. Indian Journal of Extension Education. Vol.50, No. 1&2, 2014. p: 18-23.